Agency that Protects Condo Buyers Here in the Philippines

The agency that does this is the HLURB or Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board. This was created to regulate the developers who would like to construct a condo or a subdivision and see to it that all the provisions of the law are carefully followed.

Before a condo developer should start selling their units, they have to have a License to Sell first. This document will certify that all the plans of the condo have met all the requirements of the law from structural soundness to environmental compliance. They also have to pay a certain bond to assure the buyers that they will finish the development.

If you are planning to purchase a unit at a certain developer, check this document first, its your protection for your hard earned money not to go into waste.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>