Rowdy Guards, Report Them!

Have you encountered rowdy condo guards?  I know they are a dime in a dozen since most of them are really polite and kind.  But I case you do encounter one, you may report them to your Property Management Office.  They will be the one to deal with the security agency for further action on the guard.  They may also ask for a guard replacement in your behalf.  But if the property managers failed to act on this, or the guard was not replaced and still annoys you with their attitude, try elevating your concern to PNP Security Agency and Guard Supervision or SAGSD, they are the Philippine National Police Department who regulates security guards and agencies that employs them.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>